Valley Rain Construction Valley Rain Construction Home

Historic Plaque

 

"Peace" of History

Eastlake Park Served the Inhabitants of Phoenix since the late 1880’s- Originally known as Patton’s Park- developed by the Phoenix Railway Company to serve as a recreational area for patrons of the cities trolley system.  The park eventually became a place where people of color could meet to relax and celebrate special events without violating separatist laws which existed in the nation and state during the first half of the 20th century.